Our client, an International Real Estate organisation, is looking to hire someone for a challenging Database Support role, based in Nicosia.
- Management of the group hardware register and periodical reviews of the date hosted, maintained and supported
- Review of system processes – identify any processes which are not working through staff members, clients, suppliers and stakeholders complaints and reports
- Provide training to staff relating to short term and long term solutions for critical/important/routine situations identified
- Test any software deliveries and oversee rollout of all new modules, ensuring standards have been achieved, reporting any identified snags
- To include development of reports for monitoring the launch and providing user briefs via prepared training material
- To ensure role responsibilities are in place and understood by all connected users
- Production and release of all new training modules should be rolled out within 3 weeks of a system development/update
- Test existing features to ensure all are working as expected
- Use test sheets as a guide to identify system risk items
- Prepare snag lists to be reviewed by the Head of Operations before moving forward
- Receive training from our external developers to understand new system features and their purpose in order to share experience with users and produce reports required from the data accumulated via new system features
- Assist in any data corrections needed in the system
- Deliver a robust training plan for new starts and all active users
- Create up to date training material for areas of the system and file in a suitable place for ease of reference by all users – inclusive of video tutorials for ATIL basics, subsequent shadowing, and real-time support
- Excellent understanding of database design and experience in Transact SQL
- Programming background
- Working knowledge of networks and network security
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Working to challenging timeframes in a fast-paced environment, maintaining a strong attention to detail whilst being able to prioritise your workload effectively
25,000 – 30,000 Euros Annual Gross
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Database Support with reference number 1312.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.