Front End Developer
Our client is a CySEC Regulated Forex broker based in Limassol and they are currently looking to recruit a for Front End Developer to join the team.
- Develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software code according to functional, non-functional, and technical design specifications.
- Investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provide fixes.
- Review changes for operability to maintain existing web applications.
- Implement on-site tests and drive design and functionality enhancements for desktop and mobile experiences.
- Ensuring proper and smooth operation of our platforms
- Performing routine audits of websites and web applications, and report any problems identified.
- Providing support and training to staff when required on IT related issues.
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science, IT, Computer Engineering, or any other relevant field
- Previous experience in an IT related field will be considered as an advantage.
- Experience with working with technologies like React, Angular or Vue. Preferably Vue
- Experience with working with Bootstrap.
- Experience with working with NodeJS will be considered as an advantage.
- Experience or familiarity with responsive web design implementation.
- Knowledge of Adobe (e.g., Photoshop), Figma platforms will be considered as an advantage.
- Knowledge of CMS platforms will be considered as an advantage.
- Familiarity using version control is preferred.
- Willing to research and learn the skills needed to excel in the role.
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and work independently.
- Excellent knowledge of the English language (both verbal & in writing) – any other language will be considered as an advantage.
- Monday to Friday 9 am – 6 pm
Salary and Benefits:
- From 2000 Euros gross upwards based on experience
- Medical Cover
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Front End Developer with reference number 1306.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.