Social Media Manager
Our client is a leading CySEC regulated Forex Company in Nicosia, as well as other regulated entities and is looking for an experienced Social Media Manager with experience in the forex industry. This is a hybrid role.
- Perform research on existing groups / communities / channels where the brand could be promoted to clients, for different social media channels eg. Telegram / Facebook / Discord, etc.
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Monitor KPIs and metrics
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure communication and brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to comments and queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up to date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Perform research on current trends and audience preferences
- +3 years proven work experience as a Social Media Manager
- Hands on experience in content management
- Previous experience in trading/ fintech industry is a must
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Punctual, reliable, detail & result oriented
- Effective communication, time management and soft skills
- Self-motivated, organized, highly persistent in follow-ups
- Flexible, team player, open to changes and challenges
- Have excellent judgment, sensitivity, and work in a culturally diverse setting
- A big-picture enthusiast
- Teamwork mindset and the ability to collaborate
- The working days are from Monday to Friday, 9am – 6pm (2 day working from home, 3 days from the office)
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Social Media Manager with reference number 1302.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.