Junior Property Valuer
Our client, a Property Consulting & Valuation Firm, is looking for a Junior Property Valuer to be based at their offices in Nicosia. This is a 100% office job.
- Will be assigned with valuation cases
- Will arrange inspections / appointments
- Prepare valuation reports
- 1 – 3 years of relative experience
- Member of ETEK would be considered an advantage
- Candidate of RICS
- Fluent in English and Greek
- Bachelor’s degree in Property Valuation, Real Estate or any other related field
- Attention to details
- Strong organization and communication skills
- The company is offering a salary based on qualifications, skills and experience
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Junior Property Valuer with reference number 1268.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.