Our client is a Financial Service Provider in Limassol and they are looking for a Quantitative Analyst who will be responsible for developing and implementing quantitative models, conducting statistical analysis, and interpreting data to inform business decisions. The ideal candidate will have a strong mathematical background, excellent analytical skills, and experience working with large datasets.
- Develop and implement quantitative models to analyze and forecast business performance (companywide indicators)
- Conduct statistical analysis on datasets to identify trends and patterns
- Collaborate with product teams to develop data-driven solutions for various modules of the business
- Develop and maintain financial models and other quantitative tools to support business decision-making
- Monitor market trends and conduct competitors gap analysis
- Develop and maintain databases and other systems to organize and manage data
- Communicate findings and recommendations to senior management in a clear and concise manner
- Stay current with industry trends and advancements in quantitative analysis methods
- Conduct various tests (hypothesis testing, back testing) and communicate results with senior management
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in mathematics, statistics, finance, economics, or a related field
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with experience working with large datasets
- Proficiency in statistical software such as R or Python
- Knowledge in performing queries in SQL
- Experience with financial modeling and forecasting
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to think creatively
- Work permit / EU – citizenship.
- The working hours are 8:30 – 13:00, 14:00 – 17:30 Monday to Friday
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Quantitative Analyst with reference number 1265.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.