IT Communication Engineer
Our client is a well-established financial firm and the first Cyprus company to receive a license to operate as an Electronic Money Institution granted in 2007. They are currently looking for an IT Communication Officer for their offices in Larnaca.
- Assist in handling WAN and LAN.
- Assist in operating the telecommunication system including Juniper Firewalls, switches, routers, Cisco ACI, Cisco and, WAF.
- Assist in handling the Intrusion Detection and Protection System.
- Knowledge in Cisco VPN Concentrators, Cisco VOIP, Call Manager.
- Installs and maintains the CISCO voice system.
- Performs day to day network communication operations and maintenance.
Education and Experience:
- BS in Ccomputer Sciences / Computer Engineering
- Certificates: CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate), CCNP (Cisco Certified Network Professional), CCSP (Cisco Certified Security Professional)
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar field (preferably banking systems)
- € 2,500 – € 3,800 gross Salary based on qualification and experience
- + Medical Insurance
- 8am – 4pm or 9am – 5pm
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of IT Communication Engineer with reference number 1260.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.