Our client, a Corporate Services Company based in Limassol, is looking to hire a motivated individual in the role of Corporate Administrator.
- Drafting corporate documents for the general function of client companies including but not limited to resolutions, minutes, share certificates, Power of Attorneys etc.
- Excellent practical knowledge of corporate procedures and statutory forms/documentation of the Cyprus Registrar of Companies
- Maintaining database and filling records
- Great knowledge of offshore jurisdictions, familiar with incorporation of foreign legal entities, compliance procedures and statutory requirements
- Organising and attending client meetings and maintaining strong client relations by managing their portfolio of clients
- Liaising with accountants and auditors and ensuring the regulatory compliance of the clients’ companies
- Knowledge of Due Diligence procedures and related compliance matters
- Monitoring of client invoices
- Other ad-hoc corporate administration related tasks
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar position in fiduciary or professional services
- Fluent in Greek and English both written and oral at professional proficiency
- Strong interpersonal, time management and organisational skills
- Analytical thinking, attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work on own initiative with minimal supervision
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office (especially Outlook and Excel)
- The working hours are 8:30-5:30 (half-hour lunch break) Monday – Thursday and 8:30-14:30 Friday (office job, no hybrid/remote working)
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Corporate Administrator with reference number 1251.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.