Turkish-speaking Customer Care Officer
Our client, a CySec Regulated Forex Company in Limassol, is now looking to recruit a Turkish-speaking Customer Care Officer.
- Dealing with clients' inquiries via live chat, email and telephone
- Performing personal clientele analysis and taking actions as required
- Handling client inquiries appropriately and ensuring that high level service is provided
- Promoting available products and services to clients
- Developing and maintaining excellent relationships with prospective and existing clients
- Cooperating effectively with other departments as required
- Contributing to team effort by achieving targeted results
- Degree in a business-related field
- Client handling experience in the financial services sector is a definite plus
- Fluent Turkish speakers with excellent oral and written skills in English
- Ability to multitask and maintain a high-level of organization
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent computer literacy
- Valid work permit required
- Performance-related reward
- Private health insurance
- Corporate pension insurance
- Intellectually stimulating work environment with lots of team activities
- Continuous personal development and international training opportunities
- The working hours are shift hours: 8:00 – 16:30 and 14:00 – 22:30 (Monday – Friday).
- Once every 6 weeks employee will need to work either a Saturday or a Sunday. The employee will be paid extra and have an additional day off within the same week.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Turkish-speaking Customer Care Officer with reference number 125.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.