Our client, a Law Firm based in Limassol, is looking to hire a motivated individual in the role of Associate Lawyer with 2 years’ experience in Corporate Law. With a dynamic culture the law firm offers personalized legal representation, with a focus on corporate and business law.
- Offers diverse services to clients in Cyprus and abroad on corporate issues like documenting directors’ and shareholders’ meetings, modifying company memorandums and articles, filing annual returns, and drafting power of attorney documents
- Previous experience with the procedures of the Cyprus Registrar of Companies
- Advises clients on various types of commercial agreements (joint ventures, corporate restructuring, mergers and acquisitions)
- Handles complex structures across multiple countries including trusts and foundations.
- Drafts company memorandums, articles of association, Trusts and a variety of legal agreements (SPA, Pledge agreements etc.)
- Manages compliance and legal requirements for foreign entities in liaison with foreign agents. Applies Compliance regulations in all procedures
- Handles funds procedures
- Has ongoing communication with clients and responds to their inquires in a timely manner
- University Degree in Law;
- Member of the Cyprus Bar Association;
- At least 2 years’ experience in Corporate & Commercial Law related matters
- Speak and write fluently and professionally both in Greek and English
- Able to communicate clearly and concisely with clients and associates
- Applies research to ensure understanding in complicated contents of legal/corporate material and transactions
- Excellent client’s management, communication and workplace ethics skills;
- Passionate and self-driven professional willing to work well with deadlines and under pressure.
- The working hours are 8.15 – 13.30, 2.30 – 17.00 Friday: 8.15 – 14.00
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Associate Lawyer with reference number 1245.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.