Our client, a Property Development Company, is looking for a Quantity Surveyor who will be dealing with the estimation of quantities, preparation of bills of quantities and other contract documentation, preparation of cost plans, as well as the issuance of certificates for payments. Location: Paphos.
- Measures quantities and prepares bills of Quantities
- Prepares estimates (initial rough cut costing) on preliminary drawings
- Prepares budgets/ cost plans of the projects
- Assesses project cost performance against the Cost Plan and investigates major discrepancies
- Summarizes design features and construction practices that tend to increase costs and prepares reports to the QS Manager
- Prepares contract documentation for contracts with contractors / subcontractors
- Issues certificates for payments
- Issues final accounts
- Prepares costing of customer requested extras
- Estimates variations and maintains internal variations schedules
- University degree in Surveying, Civil Engineering or a similar field
- At least 8 years in a similar role
- Fluency in both Greek and English languages both written and oral
- Excellent computer skills and good knowledge of MS Office
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Quantity Surveyor with reference number 1227.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.