Junior Database Administrator
Our client is a Company in the Aviation industry in Larnaca and they are looking for a Junior Database Administrator who will be responsible for the design, implementation and support of the corporate and airport systems and databases.
Main areas of responsibility include:
- The consistent focus on ensuring confidentiality, integrity and availability of data and systems
- The validation and monitoring of the redundancy, stability, performance and scalability of systems
- The installment, configuration and maintenance of the SQL Servers including monitoring the health of SQL instance and performance
- The patch management and upgrades for the databases of the servers
- The daily backup monitoring and administration and the high availability of infrastructure and implementation of disaster recovery tests
- The Database Administrator is reporting to the Senior Manager IT & T.
- BSc in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or any other related field
- Familiar with Windows Domain environment and with database administration using Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server backup and recovery scenario
- Very good knowledge of MS SQL (T-SQL) and MS BI stack (SSRS, SSIS, SSAS)
- Very good knowledge and understanding of networking (TCP/IP), virtualization and related systems required for devices to use network resources successfully (DNS, DHCP).
- Fluency in Greek and English languages
- Problem Solving
- Analytical Thinking
- Customer oriented
- Stress management
- Flexibility & adaptability
- Passion to learn
- The company is offering a salary dependent on skills and experience
- The working hours are Monday to Friday from 08:30 until 17:00.
- Employees can work 30 min more each day to take one afternoon off the week, or can work 1 or 2 days from home.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Junior Database Administrator with reference number 1225.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.