Our client, a leading and reputable group of companies with businesses in the Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Nutrition/Food Supplements, Diagnostics, Cosmetic / Fragrances and FMCG Industries, is currently looking for an Accountant to be based at their offices in Latsia for a 1-year contract. The Accountant will report directly to the Financial Controller / Chief Accountant.
- Record and maintain the business’ financial transactions, such as purchases, expenses, sales revenue, invoices, and payments.
- Prepare ad hoc analyses as and when requested.
- Update certain receivables reports on a monthly basis
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Record daily transactions, including accounts payable/receivable and general ledger
- Assist in financial and tax audits, and general ledger preparation.
- Organize financial data into useable information and maintain updated records
- Reconcile ledgers monthly and quarterly
- Manage accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Prepare cheques, payments and bank deposits
- Work under the supervision of the Chief Accountant and the Financial Controller
- Prepare analysis of accounts as requested
- Prepare bank reconciliations
- Review and process expense reports
- Prepare the costings, for all imports from overseas
- Internal functional relationships with all departments
- External functional relationships with External Auditors, Government Tax Department, Customer’s account departments, Bankers
- Relevant Degree or Qualification in Accounting
- Needs to be available to start from March
- EU Citizens only
- Office based job – no remote work
- Fluent in Greek and English
- Monday to Friday 08:00 to 17:00 (one hour break)
- The client is offering up to 1800 Euros gross per month based on skills, qualifications and experience
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Accountant with reference number 1214.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.