Real Estate Marketing Executive
Our client, a Property Development Company, is looking to hire a Real Estate Marketing Executive for their office in Paphos who is highly adept at keeping track of successful real estate sales strategies, monitoring sales campaigns, and executing effective marketing plans that will convert potential prospects into clients. You will be working with a manager and be responsible for executing and monitoring the promotion of property sales on various advertising platforms, as well as formulating sales propositions and project briefings. Also, you will be working with a professional real estate team on the organization of all our real estate marketing ventures and collaborating with marketing and PR agencies.
- Execute real estate marketing strategies
- Monitoring the progress of advertisement campaigns
- Monitoring the housing and property markets to identify potential leads
- Maintaining contact with our clientele by sending them newsletters and updates
- Cooperating with current business partners on ongoing and potential projects
- 1-3 years of experience in a marketing position
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or Business.
- Experience with CRM systems
- Knowledge of and willingness to learn the real estate market
- Fluency in Greek and English
- The working hours are 8:30-13:00 and 14:30-18:00. There is no remote working for anyone at this company.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Real Estate Marketing Executive with reference number 1201.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.