Our client is an international Hitech Company based in Limassol and they are looking to employ a Bookkeeper who will report directly to the CFO.
The position will mainly be responsible for:
- Managing Bank accounts and payments – Preparing payments, recording bank transfers in ERP, checking company bank statements and preparing daily bank reconciliation
- Implement payment process to optimize efficiencies (online payments)
- Preparing daily cash statements and cash forecast report
- Recording financial transactions by establishing accounts, posting transactions, filing
- Daily accounts reconciliation, including analyzing account data and generating financial reports
- Preparing VAT/VIES/INTRASTAT and Tax reports
- Prepare and process payroll
- Track and maintain fix assets records
- Assist with external audit process
- Perform other general accounting duties as needed
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- LCCI Higher Certificate
- At least 2 years' experience as bookkeeper
- Fluency in English (verbal and written).
- Experience in ERP system will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel.
- Must be responsible and self-managed
- Must have excellent follow-up and tracking skills
- Must be detail-oriented, organizational skills with high level of accuracy
- The working hours are Monday to Thursday from 8:00 – 17:00 and Friday from 08:00-14:00
- They are offering a competitive salary plus Provident Fund and Medical Insurance.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Bookkeeper with reference number 1198.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.