Our client, a Legal and Financial Services Company, is looking to hire a Lawyer for their office in Limassol.
- Monitor legal risk in documentation and giving guidance on the acceptable assumption of risk
- Interpret laws, rulings, and regulations for natural and legal persons
- Conduct legal research and gather evidence
- Ensure that appropriate approvals are in place before documents are executed
- Explain the law and give legal advice
- Offer legal representation at arbitration or mediation hearings
- Draft, review and manage wills, trusts, SPAs and other legal documents
- Draft, review, and negotiate contracts, leases, and other legal documents
- Strategically advice clients and potential clients on legal matters
- Identify legal or contractual issues and develop new approaches to resolve complex issues
- Facilitate innovative solutions to client problems
- Offer legal representation to clients in court proceedings on civil or criminal matters
- Prepare pleadings, notices and make appearances in court
- Report and update the management of the status and progress of each case
- Cyprus Bar Licence with experience of at least 3 years
- Fluency in Greek and English
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and research skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Working hours are 9.00 to 18.00 with one-hour lunch break
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Lawyer with reference number 1190.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.