Supervisor – Local Tax Department
Our client is one of the Top 4 Accounting and Auditing firms, currently looking to recruit a Supervisor – Local Tax Department in Limassol.
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Qualified Accountant to join our vibrant Limassol Tax Team and help us manage our expanding client and project portfolio. Our Limassol Tax Team specializes in matters concerning the shipping industry and we are particularly interested in candidates with relevant experience. This is a great opportunity for high caliber professionals who wish to work and thrive in a high performance, professional and demanding environment.
- Ensuring work is prepared in accordance with the companies and other professional standards, and in compliance with the Law and Regulations
- Demonstrating a detailed understanding of common principles of direct tax and tonnage tax and effectively apply them in the context of relevant engagements;
- Considering client needs and queries and develop recommendations and implementation plans and make informed decisions in complex and judgmental areas;
- Identifying and presenting direct tax opportunities and risks;
- Working as part or as leader of our team, delegate tasks to and review work performed by junior staff and cooperate with senior level team members;
- Keeping up to date with all developments in the field of direct taxation as well as Tonnage Tax;
- Providing on the job training and guidance to the team members
- Reporting directly to the engagement partner/manager
- Having direct communication with the tax office
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CPA)
- University degree with grade 2:1 or equivalent in any discipline
- Minimum 3 years tax experience
- Good knowledge of the Cyprus Tax legislation and principles of International Tax Law
- Experience with preparation of all types of tax forms and returns
- Experience in the preparation and presentation of professional reports
- Excellent knowledge of the Greek and English languages (written and spoken)
- IT literacy with sound knowledge of Excel/Word
- Knowledge and experience in the application of the Cyprus Tonnage Tax provisions shall be considered an advantage
- Personal Characteristics:
- Business awareness and high motivation
- Problem solving skills
- Honesty, integrity and willingness to learn
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Attention to detail and drive to deliver quality work
- Willingness to travel within Cyprus and abroad
- Good coaching skills and project management skills
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Supervisor – Local Tax Department with reference number 1179.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.