Graduate Trading Operations Associate
Our client is a Risk Management and Trading Desk Service provider based in Limassol and they offer their services to Forex Brokers and CFD Brokerages globally. They are now looking to grow their team and looking to recruit a bright, dynamic and intelligent hardworking graduate to assist in the Trading Desk and Dealing Department
The company is comprised of a team of experienced industry veterans (Ex Chief Dealers, Fintech geeks and Fund Managers) and the successful candidate will receive full training and guidance as they gain valuable experience within the financial industry and develop their career alongside the success and growth of the Company..
No experience is required however preference will be given to candidates with a genuine interest within the forex industry and who have previously traded on a trading account and familiar with the end user side of the trading platform
The main duties and responsibilities of the successful candidate will be:
- Keeping up to date with market information and monitoring trends in financial markets
- Assessing and ongoing monitoring of the Company’s exposure risk
- Preparing daily, weekly, and monthly reports
- Providing a first-class service, as the first point of contact for Client trade queries, resolving them in a timely manner, escalating issues to other departments within the organization as appropriate
- Any other ad-hoc duties as those will be defined by the Head of the Department
What are we looking for in the candidate?
- Any degrees or diplomas (Finance or Economics) will be considered an advantage.
- If you are a trader by nature and currently trade, this will be considered beneficial.
- Good Mathematical and Analytical skills
- Fluent in English language (Verbal & Written)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- A self-starter with the aptitude to quickly learn new products and services
- A willingness to work shift patterns (Night Shifts Included) and weekends
- Month 1 – 4 : 1250 Euros gross monthly
- Month 5 – 8 : 1500 Euros gross monthly
- Month 9 – 12 :1750 Euros gross monthly
- Training opportunities for growth and expansion of knowledge
- Paid 21 days holidays per year.
- Great to start and build a career in the Financial Markets industry
- Discretionary yearly bonus based on company's performance
- The first 3-6 months are training and the working hours will be standard 09:00-17:00. Once the training has been completed and the candidate joins the dealing room they will follow the following shift patterns.
- Week 1 – Morning Shift: 08:00-16:00
- Week 2 – Afternoon Shift: 16:00 – 24:00
- Week 3 – Night Shift: 24:00 – 08:00
- Week 4 – Resting Week
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Graduate Trading Operations Associate with reference number 1173.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.