Vice President of PR
Our client is a leading online trading service provider with offices globally and they are currently recruiting for a Vice President of PR to be based at their Limassol offices
A well-established Broker with over 1,200 staff members and 20 global offices in operation for more than 22 years with over 2.5 million customers worldwide.
- In your role as VP PR, the successful candidate will be responsible for planning, managing and executing the company's PR strategy with the goal of raising the company's profile and driving brand awareness.
- You will work closely with our Marketing team to ensure our messaging is consistent and aligned with our brand values.
- You will be a crucial member of our team, leading the development and execution of PR campaigns, managing media relations, measuring media outreach, and creating compelling content for various channels.
- You will also have the opportunity to work with high-profile clients and industry experts, helping to position the company as a leader in the FX industry.
- With your knowledge of the industry news and trends, you'll plan, develop, and execute strategic campaigns designed to position the company as a fintech leader worldwide.
- It is vital that you are well-networked in the media world or have a proven ability to build strong public relationships to shape and enhance our brand.
- This is a fantastic opportunity to join an ever-growing company and make a significant impact on our PR efforts.
- If you have substantial experience in PR, are a creative thinker, and are ready to take your career to the next level, we want to hear from you.
Marketing communications plans
- Develop B2C marketing communications plans, including strategy, goals, budget, and tactics, while maintaining a deep understanding of industry trends affecting clients.
Media relations and outreach
- Develop media relations strategy.
- Seek high-level placements in print, broadcast, and online media.
- Leverage existing media relationships.
- Cultivate new contacts within business and industry media.
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests.
- Grow brand presence within local and global press by writing, reviewing, and distributing content in media announcements and press kits across digital platforms.
Content and campaign management
- Work with content writers, designers, and the Marketing team to provide relevant content to media outlets.
- Identify opportunities for supporting marketing initiatives and events through PR in multiple regions.
- Monitor content produced across all digital channels.
- Ensure maximum backlinks to website.
- Provide metric reports on PR content and campaign performance.
- Track progress against objectives and provide feedback on how to improve the effectiveness of PR campaigns.
- Take proactive steps to minimise impact of any negative publicity and protect the business.
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships, and advertising on an ongoing basis.
- Build relationships with thought leaders to grow industry awareness.
- Build, coach, and lead a high-performing PR team capable of overcoming challenges and delivering results.
- A university degree in marketing, public relations, communications, or business
- Extensive experience in a PR role (ideally 10+ years)
- A proven track record of successful PR initiatives and campaigns
- Strong understanding of the fintech industry and online trading and awareness of the latest trends and best practices
- Expert knowledge of industry-related media outlets and a contact base of industry media professionals
- Proven ability to define quarterly and yearly objectives, link them to key results and track and report on progress regularly
- Ability to plan monthly, quarterly, and annual budgets and justify the costs
- Strong analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional writing, editing, and research skills
- A good balance of creativity and analytical skills
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills
- Aptitude in presentation and public speaking
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Managerial experience in building and leading a team
- Experience with software such as Profit.co, ClickUp, or Jira
- Ability to travel to various global partnership and client events
What’s good to have:
- Additional language skills, especially Spanish or Portuguese
What we’ll give you:
- Exciting work challenges
- Cooperative work environment
- Individualised career graph
- Knowledge sharing and training sessions
- Casual dress code
- Travel and internet allowances
- Inspiring work environment and creative freedom
Salary and benefits:
- Salary based on skills and experience ( as this role is very key to the company the client is open to negotiate salary based on the candidates salary expectations)
- Health benefits
- Annual performance bonus
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Vice President of PR with reference number 1169.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.