Team Leader Support
Our client, a Shipping Services Company in Limassol (or Hamburg, Germany) is looking for a Team Leader Support to manage, improve and oversee the daily operations of the Customer Services EMEA team in an efficient and effective way to enhance the customers’ satisfaction and to provide exceptional 1st level customer support and a continuous and professional operation of the team. We are looking for somebody who strongly believes in solutions and improvements, is service-oriented and does not shy away from diving into data analytics. He/she will be managing a team of 7 – 10 people split into 3 places and week plus weekend support and several nationalities. This is a hybrid role (one or two days per week in the office).
In the role of Customer Services Teamlead EMEA you are responsible for a smooth and efficient operation of the 1 st level Customer Support Team to maintain an excellent customers’ satisfaction. You work independently and have direct contact with customers, mostly for escalated and complex problems. You will be the first point of contact for the team members when challenges occur and to connect with other departments to create solutions. The data generated from the Customer Services queue are your source to identify, analyse and provide solutions and improvements for structural problems and to signal new inquiries. Your experience and insights about customer trends, behaviour and characteristics will be essential information for the Sales department and R&D. Next to periodic reporting and organizing the 24/7 on call support, you will also be responsible for arranging presentations for internal training as well as for customer visits in relations to Customer Services. As a Team leader we expect you to manage and continuously train the EMEA Customer Support team based in several European locations. You are a hands-on manager who stimulates the team to come up with reliable and clear information and conclusions and is available to his/her/its team in case of emergencies. You will report to the CS & QM Director and find it natural to act as a good citizen and ambassador of the organization, who treats colleagues as well as customers with integrity and respect.
- Comprehensive 1st level customer service and support
- Managing and resolving escalated complaints/ problems and initiating ideas how to prevent repetition
- Signalizing new questions / remarks from customers and addressing it to the CS & QM Director
- Maintaining direct contact with customers in a professional and respectful manner regarding complex problems
- Identifying, analyzing and providing solutions for structural problems
- Monitoring and when needed managing the Customer Services queue
- Arranging presentations for internal training as well as for customer visits in relations to Customer Services
- Utilizing analytics to identify customer trends, behaviour and characteristics and report or make recommendations to the Sales department and/or R&D
- Chart Sales & quotations for existing customers
- Managing On-hold order processing and PAYS reporting
- Acting in accordance with the organization’s strategy and policies
- Organizing and coordinating the 24/7 On-call support for customers
- Managing and continuously training the EMEA Customer Support team based in several European locations
- Stimulating the team to come up with reliable and clear information and conclusions
- Being available for the team in case of high priorities or emergencies
- Generating periodic reviews about the progress and developments of Customer service activities and the team performance.
- Attending regular meetings with peers in the functional departments of Sales, CR and CS to exchange relevant information, ideas and discussing strategic improvements
- At least 5 years’ experience in managing a team
- At least 3 years’ experience in Customer Support
- Experience in marine /shipping industry is a must
- Being familiar with all job-related processes as described in the Quality Management handbook Reporting quality issues according to existing procedures to the Quality Management department Continuously assess job related business and process risks as well as health and safety risks and report to higher management when appropriate
- Proven analytical and organizational ability
- Working knowledge of ECDIS an advantage
- Experience with salesforce CRM software an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of English both spoken and in writing meeting the international set up of the company – Excellent social skills to interact effectively with customers
- Excellent verbal, written and electronic communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- Strong, reliable and diligent
- Good IT Skills
- Personal initiative and responsibility
- Focused on continuously improvements and holds self and others accountable
- Hands-on manager able to make sensible decisions
- Being stress tolerant, performing steadily and effectively under time pressure.
- Being a good citizen and ambassador of the organization
- Acting with respect and integrity towards customers as well as colleagues
- Service-oriented and analytical
- The working hours are flexible (meaning starting within 7-10 and then working the hours) but calls outside office hours can be expected.
- This is a hybrid role: one or two days per week in the office.
- The company is offering a salary of 2,500 – 3,000 Euros gross based on skills and experience
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Team Leader Support with reference number 1161.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.