International Recruitment Lead (Russian-speaking)
Our client is a CySEC-licensed Forex Company from Ukrainian origin based in Limassol and they are now recruiting for an experienced Russian-speaking International Recruitment Lead. This is an onsite job (no remote work). Work permit and relocation package to Cyprus can be offered.
- Management, mentoring and coaching of the International Recruitment Team
- Effectively leading end to end recruitment process (pipeline, recruitment flow effectiveness etc)
- Ensure quality recruitment activities and deliverables are in line with recruitment KPIs
- Proactively identify opportunities for improvements in the Talent acquisition area
- Development and implementation of sourcing strategies
- Ensuring high quality of hire
- Keep track of recruitment metrics and analytics
- Recruitment for Senior/Key business positions.
- 4+ years in successful handling end to end recruitment
- 1-2 years in managing recruitment team in a fast-paced environment
- Being a ‘hands-on’ and goal-oriented person
- Strong project management, organizational and multitasking skills
- Client-orientation, highly responsive and customers oriented (service focused)
- Self-starter and highly motivated
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and changing priorities
- Critical thinker, problem-solver who focuses on continuous improvement
- Business orientation, negotiation, trustworthy, empathy, leadership and time-management skills
- Ukrainian/Russian on a fluent level, advanced in English language skills, both in speaking and writing.
- Professional and personal growth
- Challenging, fast-moving, and unique tasks in the FinTech field with our product
- Ability to be close to the business and take part in making fast decisions
- Partial compensation of language courses expenses
- Corporate library
- Regular team retrospectives
- Flexible schedule
- Paid vacations, sick leaves, public holidays, ability to take days off
- Corporate equipment
The working hours are 8am – 5pm or 9am-6pm (one hour lunch break), Monday – Friday
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of International Recruitment Lead (Russian-speaking) with reference number 1159.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.