Back Office Officer
Our client is a group of companies established in Ukraine over 20 years ago. Over the past 10 years, the group has significantly expanded operations not only in the CIS region. The group's core industries are: oil & gas mining and trading, agricultural production and refining, construction and real estate, venture capital and capital markets trading.
In line with the group’s plans, at the beginning of 2021, they launched an office based in Cyprus and now are looking for an ambitious and self-motivated Back Officer Officer to join their team in Limassol.
- Day-to-day work with banking institutions as an authorized person, managing incoming and outgoing transactions via web-banking system alongside through banking managers;
- Preparation of weekly excel reports on bank account balances for the group of companies by reflecting main transaction activities and providing it to the management team;
- Managing payments via 1C system: inputting relevant tickets, following up on the payments’ status, proceeding with required actions regarding each payment (execution/cancellation);
- Passing through bank’s compliance for both inflow and outflow transactions for all group’s activities;
- Day-to-day work with group companies’ profiles in various banks: filling/updating existing banks’ forms, support of opening new accounts, standard review;
- Handling documents turnover: file management, keeping the documents, files and records updated and organised, assisting with execution of legal documents, dispatching of the documentation via courier on a daily basis;
- Venture projects: KYC support, operational support of investments via various instruments;
- Resolving internal and external queries in a timely and professional manner;
- Communicating with various brokers/banks/baking institutions/auditors/service providers;
- In addition to the above duties, the employee may from time to time be required to undertake other duties.
- Fluent English, Greek is a must, Ukrainian/Russian is an advantage;
- Bachelor Degree in the relevant field: Finances, Business Administration, Economics or Accounting (preferable but not a must);
- Willingness to learn;
- CySec certification is an advantage;
- At least 1 years of experience in a Back-Office/Audit/Accounting/Legal department will be considered as an advantage;
- Capacity to work under pressure and with strict deadlines;
- Knowledge of MS Office pack, especially Excel tools;
- Experience in 1C program will be considered as an advantage;
- Ability to accurately input data and maintain attention to detail;
- Responsibility and trustworthiness are highly valued at this position.
What the Group is offering:
- Good career opportunities in a solid diversified group of companies;
- Competitive salary based on your experience;
- Training opportunities for growth and professional development;
- Employment according to the labour legislation of Cyprus;
- Modern office located on the 1st sea-line with an excellent view;
- Unlimited coffee station and snacks;
- Great young team;
- Casual dress-code; and
- Flexible working hours.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Back Office Officer with reference number 1144.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.