German Account Manager
Our client, a CySEC regulated FX Broker, is looking for a German-speaking Account Manager to join their team based at their head office in Limassol.
As an account manager (AM) in the customer-facing department, you will be responsible for maintaining relationships with the company's most valuable customers, manage the growth of the portfolio of our client base, including upselling and cross-selling products.
- Providing extraordinary service aligned with the company's culture and values.
- Discussing financial markets and factors in a clear manner with clients via Zoom, Telephone and emails
- Being an ambassador in carrying out the company's vision, mission, and products
- Onboard and retain high-value clients, provide valuable information, assist with high severity cases and inquiries
- Fluent English + Mother Tongue level German – Must
- Interested with the stock markets/ ETFs/ Trading or Cryptocurrencies – Advantage
- BA degree in Finance/ preferred
- Experience in Customer-Facing roles/ Retention/ Sales/ Account /Portfolio Management
- Highly organized and can handle multiple daily priorities in a dynamic environment
- Ability to self-manage your time and prioritize tasks
- Be a real team player
- Have excellent learning skills
- Be motivated to succeed and willing to contribute
- Be target-oriented
- Have phenomenal interpersonal skills and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Monday- Friday (standard office hours)
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of German Account Manager with reference number 1134.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.