Our client, a Top 10 global accounting firm, is looking to hire Senior Auditors. They are looking for high-caliber candidates who wish to follow a career as professional accountants.
- Partly or newly qualified ACA/ACCA
- Experienced in Audit
- Excellent command of the English language
- Sound computer skills
- Strong interpersonal and professional skills
- Ability to work as a team member
- Has leadership skills and is able to train staff
- All aspects of running and delivering client audit projects including:
- Involvement in client acceptance procedures
- Understanding client’s business
- Identifying risk matters
- Planning the audit work required on assignments
- Execution and finalization of audit work
- Demonstrates a basic understanding of tax issues; assistance in completing client tax returwith
- Assistance on audit work for larger clients
- Participating in international audit engagements with other BDO Network firms
- Involvement in supervision of junior staff; reviews junior staff work.
- Monitoring of budgets and cost controls
- Mainly reports to managers and partners
- An attractive and competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate based on qualifications and experience. The Package includes:
- Very competitive remuneration package
- Progression based on merit
- Paid training for professional exams
- Provident fund
- Flexible working hours
- Remote working
- Up to 3 paid social days per year to allow you to contribute to social and environmental causes that are important to you
- Friday afternoons off
- Dress for your day
- Fridays off throughout August
- Holiday entitlement from first day of joining the firm.
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Mothers support scheme
- International secondment scheme
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Senior Auditor with reference number 1127.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.