Our client is a specialized company for outsourced omnichannel customer support, experience and complaint handling, looking to hire a Funding Officer to join their team based in Limassol.
- Internal control of the company’s payment system
- Assisting and coordinating with the supporting agents
- Monitoring deposit failures and resolving any PSP errors maximizing the deposit approval rate
- Coordinating internally with all departments for any issues related to Deposits and Withdrawals
- Generating different reports as per Company’s requirements.
- Forwarding financial matters and requests to the Head of Department
- Ensuring that documentation is kept up to date and accurate, In Compliance with Regulations
- Ensuring that Fraud transactions are investigated and resolved, following procedures to minimize them
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent Command of the English Language is a must
- Computer literate and knowledge of Microsoft Office software
- Previous experience in a similar role will be considered as an advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Accounting/Finance/Economics or related field will be considered as an advantage
- Strong attention to detail and procedures
- Working knowledge of CRM platforms
- The successful candidate should be able to work on weekly rotation shifts 06:00-15:00, 10:00-19:00 and 13:00-22:00 when requested
- Health Insurance
- Friendly working environment
- Career Progression in a Fast-Growing
- Tailored-made Training and Personal Development Opportunities
- Competitive Salary always based on qualifications and experience
- 21 days paid Annual Leave
- Free snacks and beverages daily
- Free parking spot
- WFH one week per month (up to manager’s discretion)
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Funding Officer with reference number 1116.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.