VP of Engineering
Our client is an IT Development Company specialized in developing online casino games in Limassol and they are looking for a Vice President of Engineering. He / she will be reporting to the CTO. My client can consider relocation if the candidate has EU citizenship and needs to be approved in every individual case. It's a hybrid role. The first month will be on-site from Limassol office, next the employee has 8 remote days per month. The responsibilities include managing.
- Manage the development plan, schedule, and process for multiple simultaneous projects, including tasks, resources, quality, time, priorities, and costs
- Act as a single point of contact for discipline at the project level
- Own people and career development for both leads and individual contributors, and ensure there is effective leadership for the wider engineering team
- Lead the teams through management and mentorship
- Contribute to recruitment activities
- Develop standards and procedures to ensure that quality standards are met and consistent
- Prepare and optimize budgets
- Recommend technological developments and improvements in inefficiency
- Develop the team to ensure quality end products
- Conduct regular reports to the CTO
- Fluent English for verbal and written communication
- Organizational and leadership skills
- Previous working experience in software management and developing customer-oriented platforms
- At least 5 years of programming experience
- Experience with PHP
- Experience with Golang
- Experience with AWS, GCP, Kubernetes
- Experience with Ansible, Terraform
- Experience with Workspace Automation
- Private Health insurance (employee and family members)
- Paid vacations – 21 working days, in addition to public holidays in Cyprus
- Paid 3 days of sick-leave annually
- Lunch provided in office every working day
- Gym partial refund
- Birthday and Company Anniversary Benefit
- Work permit support if required
- The working hours are: start 9:00-10:30, finish 18:00-19:30, Monday-Friday.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of VP of Engineering with reference number 1106.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.