Our client, a provider of accounting, audit, tax and advisory services, is looking to recruit a Junior Auditor with 0-1 years of experience (not qualified) for their office in Limassol.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Perform audit work in a portfolio of locals and international clients
- Ensure that work is prepared in accordance with professional standards
- Work closely with audit manager and other team members to deliver best service to the clients
- Report to the Audit Manager on results, findings and clients’ issues
- Preparation of financial statements of Companies using Caseware audit software
- Strong organisational and follow up skills including the ability to handle competing priorities and meet deadlines and commitments
- Holder of relevant university degree
- Pursuing a professional qualification such as ACA, ACCA, CPA
- Between 1 and 2 years of experience in audit is required
- Excellent command of both Greek and English
- Very good knowledge and application of both IFRS and ISA, in preparation of financial statements with Caseware
- Good knowledge of MS office
Remuneration and Benefits:
- Competitive remuneration package based on skills and experience
- Option for paid study leave for first time attempts
- 13th Salary and bonus
- Friday afternoons off
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Junior Auditor with reference number 1102.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.