Our client is a Cyprus-based IT and Marketing services company, dedicated to providing cutting-edge resources and solutions to their clients. They are expanding their Marketing team, and looking for an ORM assistant to join their office in Limassol, Cyprus.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor and report their client’s online presence across search engines (Google, Naver, Bing, Baidu, Yahoo), social media platforms and other relevant websites/forums of the industry,
- Identify threats and opportunities for user-generated content around the company,
- Online review monitoring and management
- Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces and other online review sites (i.e. Trustpilot, Forex Peace Army, GMB), engage in dialogue and respond to questions, if necessary
- Analyze campaigns or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, SEO and social advertising campaigns,
- SEO optimisation using platforms like SEMRush, Google Search Console, Google Analytics etc.
- Monitor online trends of social media tools, apps, channels, design and strategy.
- University degree in a relevant field (Marketing, Digital Marketing etc.),
- Previous experience as an ORM assistant or any other similar role will be considered an advantage
- Good understanding of marketing principles
- Good ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Strong ability to identify potential negative or crisis situations and apply conflict resolution principles to alleviate problems
- Great communication skills with team-work oriented attitude
- Experience with social media listening, informational tools, analytics and reporting
- Understanding of the social web, including blogs, forums, social media, microblogs, photo and video sharing, assessments and evaluations, etc.
- Good understanding of SEO principles
- Previous Forex experience will be considered an advantage,
- Experience using Google Drive.
What They Offer:
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and experience
- Health insurance
- Career development & room for growth opportunities
- Excellent and positive working environment
- WFH one week per month (up to manager’s discretion)
- Flexible working hours (up to manager’s discretion)
- 21 paid annual leave
- Free snacks and beverages daily
- Free parking spot
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of ORM Assistant with reference number 1078.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.