Business Development Manager
Our client, a well-established FX company based in Limassol, is looking to hire a Regional Business Development Manager.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop new markets by establishing business relationships with new and existing partners and growing a network of Introducing Brokers and Affiliates
- Network through social media & professional and actively connect Introducing Brokers and Affiliates and engagee them to partners with our brand
- Negotiate the terms of each partnership based on offered partner remuneration packages.
- Build and maintain solid relationships with prospective partners and proactively work to retain and reactivate clients and partners
- Assist IBs to expand their network
- Find the most effective/efficient local marketing channels to promote (in the most practical form) the company and its products
- Assist in the onboarding of trading clients, Affiliates, IBs, Money Managers and other company partners and work closely with customer support to onboard new clients and provide an impeccable user experience to all clients
- Assist in the monitoring of affiliates and partners to optimize their activities and performance and ensure the KPIs are achieved
- Curry out periodic competitor analysis and provide feedback to management
- Organize and curry out business trips with scheduled face to face meetings with existing and potential Introducing Brokers, Partners and Affiliates aiming to strengthen the loyalty to the brand and broaden our network of partners and global footprint
- Actively following up on queries from partners and making sure they receive the very best of our service and support
- Meet sales targets on a consistent basis as outlined by the Management of the Business Development Department
- Curry out an induction to all new IBs on their Partners panel and how to utilize the systems available to them
- Travel to and attend seminars and educational meetings organized by the company or IBs/Partners
- Identifying new business development opportunities for the brand
- A strong network of IBs and Affiliates and the drive to continue growing that network
- 3+ years of proven experience as a Business Developer in the FX/CFD and online trading industry
- Outstanding negotiation, problem-solving and communication skills
- Excellent sales skills and the ability to influence potential partners to choose our brand for a mutually beneficial outcome
- Self-motivated, target-oriented, competitive, persistent and have the desire to succeed
- Ability to work on multiple opportunities at the same time and meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to connect with new people easily
- Client focused with excellent customer service skills
- Computer literate, good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Organized, diligent, detail oriented
- Fluency in English (spoken and written). Any additional language will be considered an advantage
- Ability to travel for work purposes periodically (business trips, seminars)
What they offer
- Competitive remuneration package and Top-Tier performance-based monthly and annual bonus schemes
- Unique opportunities for career & personal growth in a fast-growing company
- Ongoing personal development and tutoring from industry leaders.
- Employment in a dynamic and fast-paced company
- Cooperative work environment, professional support & friendly atmosphere
- 21 days holiday allowance
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Business Development Manager with reference number 1058.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.