Functional ERP System Process Manager
Our client is a leading international ship management and ship-owning company providing technical, crewing, purchasing, operations, accounting and insurance management services. They have been in operation for over 20 years and currently have offices in various locations worldwide with Cyprus being the main offices for the Accounting and Operational activities of the company. They are looking to fill the position of a Functional ERP System Process Manager for their office in Limassol.
This role will oversee the administration, maintenance, field support, customization and configuration of the Dynamics365 ERP and other platforms. S/he will partner with internal teams to assess system requests, assist with system training as needed and recommend solutions to enhance operational efficiency. This individual will navigate a high-growth environment that requires adaptability to shifting priorities, working with undefined processes and partnering closely with internal teams.
- User Support: Provide the users support by solving issues and requests, provide trainings and inform users of the latest system improvements and new functionalities.
- Functional Management: Perform functional management tasks on the systems to enable the best user experience and secure & fast processing by optimizing workflows and dimensions. Safeguard integrations in data quality (in/output controls) and performance.
- System development: Understand the needs of the business, identify improvements, and maintain the application backlog. Co-develop solutions with supplier and other teams involved (project management, IT) and play a vital role in system upgrades.
- Content development: Support the development of BI dashboards and reports based on standardizes data
- Documentation & Process mapping: Document system and process descriptions (in Mavim)
Required Knowledge / Skills
- BSc or MSc degree in Business, Finance, IT or Process management
- Experience working in a fast pace, high-growth company
- Good knowledge of English language. Greek (CY) is a plus
- Great team player (also outside our own team)
- Ability to work with less pre-determined or predictable guidelines and different deadlines
- Analytical thinking & Attention to detail
- Experience as system administrator / Functional admin / Consultant of:
- (Financial) ERP systems: Dynamics 365 (Preferably D365 F&O, Purchasing)
- BI Tools: Power BI and Tibco Spotfire or other
- Microsoft Power Platform
- Knowledge of the importance of Master Data Management
- Basic proficiency with API Management and mapping import scripts
- Knowledge of Agile development
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Functional ERP System Process Manager with reference number 1047.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.