Senior Project / Product Manager (remote)
A Blockchain Company in Limassol is looking for an accomplished Senior Product Manager to join a fast-growing company. The product team is driving their rapid growth via product innovation and high pace product delivery. As a Senior Product Manager of the company, you will make a huge impact by designing, planning and delivering products that will be used by millions of people. You will join a flat organization, lead a multidisciplinary team, get the resources you need, work closely with the Developing / Engineering tam and CEO. You will get all the support you need to make an impact. This is the ultimate position for a leader, a product manager and a doer to influence!
Please note the job will be done remotely but residence in Cyprus is a must as you will need to come to the office when requested by management.
- Define the product strategy and roadmap
- Manage the product throughout its lifecycle from concept to end-of-life
- Collect, manage and maintain traceability of requirements from all stakeholders across product releases
- Write the business case for investments and gain internal approval
- Propose a product marketing plan and budget and then deliver against it
- Write Product Requirements and Market Requirements documents
- Work with internal stakeholders and third parties to assess and establish partnerships
- Initiate projects and manage the definition of high level scope
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist, ensuring technical feasibility and resource availability
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Be the recognized expert in the business on the product, the market, relevant technology and the competition.
- Develop core positioning and messaging for the product
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Meet with managers to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members’ individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
- Use and continually develop leadership skills
- Perform product demos to customers and develop relationships in key clients (if B2B)
- Lead the virtual product team to ensure delivery of agreed objectives
- Monitor, report and improve product performance
- At least 5+ year of experience in web/mobile product management is a must
- Online experience is a must
- Experience in Payment/billing products is big advantage.
- High proven written/verbal communication skills in English is a must
- Proven ability to partner with cross-functional disciplines, and to influence effectively
- Ability to work under pressure, multitask in a dynamic environment
- Goal oriented, highly motivated, takes full ownership and lead.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills & attention to details
- EU-citizenship is a must (Visa sponsorship cannot be provided)
The working hours will be 9.00-18.00
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Senior Project / Product Manager (remote) with reference number 1021.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.