Our client is a worldwide supplier of high-specification Offshore Support Vessels and a provider of full lifecycle services to the Oil & Gas industry and they are looking for an ERP Manager to join their team based in Limassol and maintain the group's ERP system.
- Manage and maintain the Group ERP and related services; not limited to, database maintenance, user accounts, access rights, document imaging, synchronization between fleet and office, creating projects, and other system and Group requirements.
- Analysing business needs as well as creating and providing tools to improve user processes.
- Monitoring system performance, implementing upgrades, and troubleshooting issues.
- Liaising with the system provider.
- Training users.
- Any other reasonable duties as required by the department.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Information Systems or related field is preferred but not necessary.
- Candidate should have some experience with Information Systems, specifically ERP.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work with department leaders and team members to discover, document, and implement business processes in the ERP application platform.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, including multitasking and time management.
- Clean criminal record.
- Proficient in English – Written and oral.
- Experience in the shipping industry would be an advantage.
- Permanent Employment.
- Immediate Start.
- 6 months probationary period.
- Hours: Monday – Friday, from 09.00 to 17.00 hrs with ½ for lunch.
- Location: In Germasoyia, Limassol, moving to port offices from Jan 2023.
- 21 Days leave.
- Private Medical cover.
- Provident fund after 6 months.
Salary: €1300 – €1600.00 gross dependent on experience.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of ERP Administrator with reference number 1015.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.