Company: CySec Regulated Investment Firm
Salary: Competitive salary based on experience and skills + Medical Insurance.
Our client, a newly established CySec Regulated Investment Firm located in Limassol, is looking to hire Junior Risk Officers.
– Performing routine monitoring tasks to ascertain system performance and optimizing system parameters
– Liaison with technical team on the maintenance and enhancement of trading and monitoring systems
– Following the company’s operational procedures and internal controls in compliance with regulatory requirements
– Monitoring and analysing client’s trading activities and exposures
– Providing internal support to the client facing team on trading related inquiries
– Communication with counterparties
– Keeping up to date with financial markets information and conducting market research
– University/College degree in Mathematics, Finance, Economics, Computer Science/Engineering or any other related field
– Analytical and problem-solving skills
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, any other language will be considered an advantage
– Cysec Advanced Certificate is considered an advantage
– Advanced MS Excel skills an advantage
– Ability to work shifts on rotation
***The shift schedule would be 3 shifts (8am-4pm, 4pm-12am, 12am-8am) rotating, working 5 days same shift and 3 days off, coming back to the next shift and so on.
Competitive salary based on experience and skills + Medical Insurance.