Our client, a CySec Regulated Investment Firm located in Nicosia, is looking to hire a Junior Dealer.
– Monitoring the Financial Markets.
– Providing reports to the Senior Management and Head of the Brokerage Department.
– Follow closely the procedures of the department.
– Performing market analysis and hedge cost analysis.
– Executing client transactions as per clients’ instructions.
– Keeping up to date with market information and monitoring trends in all major currency pairings.
– Monitoring and ensuring the smooth and correct operation of the company’s systems and trading platforms.
– A university degree is Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Business or a related field.
– A strong understanding of best execution policies and procedures.
– Able to handle operation procedures.
– Excellent communication skills when reporting to management.
– Ability to pay attention to details.
– Display a teamwork spirit.
– Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel will be an advantage.
– Availability and willingness to work on a 24-hour shift-program
Salary: 13000 – 19000 Euros gross + Medical Insurance