Company: CySec Regulated Forex Company
Salary: Competitive salary based on experience and skills + Benefits.
Our client, a CySEC Regulated Forex Company located in Limassol, is looking to hire an HR Manager.
– Acting as the HR contact for all Cyprus employees, as well as the group.
– Providing guidance to the CEO, Senior Management & Directorship on HR related matters including seeing these through to resolution.
– Managing the entire on-boarding and induction process for new starts
– Managing exit interviews.
– Managing the recruitment process
– Producing, maintaining and implementing policies and procedures in relation to HR & some operations.
– Coach, counsel & discipline employees
– Plan, monitor and conduct appraisals including providing guidance to departmental heads.
– Manage all aspects of HR for Cyprus office including but not limited to absence, issuing employment contracts, hiring & firing, performance management, annual appraisals, learning & development, employee relations, providing reference etc (all general HR duties).
– Provide training
– This position holds a close working relationship with both the CEO & owning Director of the Company and the ideal candidate needs to be able to uphold these relationships as well as hold strong confidence to not only advise but push back against management where necessary.
– Personal Assistance to the MD/CEO (10% of the role)
– A minimum of 2 years experience within a similar dynamic role.
– A degree in Finance/Business/Human Resources/Management would be considered an advantage.
– A CIPD Qualification would be highly desirable.
– Highly organised with the ability to multi- task within a fast pace environment.
– Excellent attention to detail.
– Strong interpersonal skills and ability to develop relationships at all levels.
– Excellent verbal and written skills.
– Ability to handle sensitive information.
– Proficient in MS Office.
– Strong assertiveness and influencing skills.
– Prior FX / Financial Services work experience would be considered an advantage.
Working hours: 09:00 to 18:00 (including 1 hour lunch break)
Competitive salary based on experience and skills + Benefits