Reference: VAC-15751S Company: Licensed Payment Service Provider Location: Nicosia Salary: 30,000 EUR per annum + 13th + Medical and Provident.
A global firm with offices in Nicosia is currently seeking to recruit a Commercial Lawyer for their expanding team.
– Performing as a legal and corporate focal point in commercial negotiations with company’s current and prospective customers, vendors and partners around the world
– Executing company’s policies and legal standings
– Providing legal advice and guidance on information technology, commercial law and regulatory matters.
– Assist with educating employees with respect to compliance with legal and regulatory requirements, contracting process and various other areas of responsibilities.
– Interfacing and reporting to the company’s Legal Counsel
– Member of the Cyprus Bar Association
– Minimum 5 years previous in-house or law firm experience
– Experience in commercial Information technology transactions and licensing experience required
– Admitted to practice in England – advantage
– Compliance and regulatory experience – advantage.
– Strong interpersonal skills.
– Fluency in English, both written and verbal.
– Ability to work under stress
Salary: 30,000 EUR per annum + 13th + Medical and Provident