Company: CySec Regulated FX Trading Company
Salary: Up to 1800 Euros gross based on skills and experience.
Our client is a well established CySec Regulated FX Trading company that have been trading since 2010 with offices in Cyprus, Central Europe, Asia and the US. Due to the expansion of their team here in Cyprus, they are looking to hire a Chinese Content Writer to be based at their offices here in Limassol.
– Create daily content related to STOs products, services and client interests. Specifically topics on online trading, trading strategies, forex, oils, metals, indices, bonds, agricultural commodities and equities.
– Share content across the Chinese social media platforms – including to any special interest groups to maximize posts reach and penetration.
– Manage social media channels by responding to followers and inappropriate comments.
– Compose, edit and post daily fundamental and technical analysis, as sources will be provided.
– Create content for all external communication channels including webinars, videos and mass emails to traders and clients.
– Liaison third party posts to create backlinks from other websites to STO to increase websites authority and increase SEO.
– On demand compose, edit and work with Graphic Design team to create printed materials for expos and other marketing/sales events STO may attend.
– Arrange for translation of daily content.
– Build business relationships with CN media websites for free content publication, interviews, adding info in directories, PR, push for media discounts and build on off line event collaborations.
– A degree / Masters in Marketing or relevant subject / relevant qualifications
– Financial services knowledge & proven track record of works
– 2 years experience within a similar role
– High budget management with Social Media campaigns
– Fluent Cantonese & English reader & writer of professional proficiency
Up to 1800 Euros gross based on skills and experience